Referral Information for Veterinarians
Thank you for your trust in us to assist you with your patient’s diagnostic and treatment plan. Dr Joanne Mclean will be available to accept referral cases:
- For any general internal medicine work up
- Treatment plans for complicated Diabetes and Cushings Cases
- Special Procedures to assist you with your diagnostic plan, e.g. endoscopy for Spirocerca, CSF Taps, etc
- Appointments can be arranged for CT and MRI Scans
- With your complicated chemotherapy cases
To refer a patient
Referrals are by appointment only. Dr Joanne is available Mondays to Fridays from 8:00 to 15:00. You are welcome to phone and speak to her personally or send an e mail to email@example.com.
We are a well-equipped hospital with all the latest technology at hand:
- Full Idexx Lab Station with blood chemistry, electrolytes and full blood counts
- Digital Imaging
- ECG Monitor
- Blood Pressure Monitor
- Advanced Video Endoscope with biopsy forceps
- Rigid Endoscope
- Video Otoscope and Biopsy forceps
- Dental Digital Imaging
Clients will be requested to complete a registration form. You can download the form beforehand.
An estimate of the costs can be given at the time of scheduling the appointment. We do require a deposit of 50%, and the balance must be settled at the end of the procedure or treatment plan.
It will be a privilege for us to assist you.