Referral Information for Clients
An appointment must be scheduled with Dr Joanne Mclean. She is a Physician with many years of experience. She worked at Bryanston Animal Hospital for the past 7 years under the supervision of Dr Remo Lobetti.
It will be an honour for us to assist your veterinarian with the more specialised procedures and treatment plans.
In case of an emergency, you are welcome to visit without a previous arranged appointment. You will be seen by one of our qualified veterinarians who will discuss the case with Dr Joanne as soon as possible.
What to expect
- We will need your completed Client Registration Form.
- Initial Consultation by Dr Joanne will consist of:
- Medical History Review
- A Detailed Examination of your pet
- Review of tests and radiographs as provided by your veterinarian
- If needed, further tests and procedures will be recommended. Your pet will usually be admitted into our hospital for these procedures.
- A Consent to Treatment form with a quote will need to be signed.
- Please ensure to take your pet’s food away from 22:00 the previous night. Most procedures need to be performed on an empty stomach.
- Updated phone calls from Dr Joanne.
We recommend Hospital Visits for our patients. [Unless contra indicated by the veterinarian]
Our visiting hours are:
Mondays – Fridays: 8.00 – 20.00
Saturdays: 8.00 – 12.00 & 17.00 – 18.00
Sundays and Public Holidays: 10.00 – 10.30 & 17.00 – 18.00
Your own veterinarian can request a quote before referring you. You are welcome to request a quote of the expected costs.
A 50% deposit is needed at admittance and the balance is due on completion of the procedures and/or treatment plan.
In case of financial constraints, you are welcome to contact our Practice Manager – Elzett Keyser at 012 653 4474/2 to discuss a payment plan. Terms and Conditions apply
More information available at Accounts and Payments